Third Party Involvement
At times we (Benkorp Management Services) may outsource some of our work which involves us entering into an agreement with a third party to provide specific processes, functions, services, or activities for us. When we decide to do this to perform the services for you, we will contact you first to seek your approval to engage other parties, and it is already referred in our Letter of Engagement.
We have outsourcing arrangements with BMG Outsourcing Inc based in the Philippines. Whom we engage to assist us. The nature and extent of the service we utilise are bookkeeping and payroll services. Benkorp has been working with BMG since January 2016. We have grown and trained our dedicated team to assist us in providing our professional services. BMG’s head office is based in Sydney, Australia.
In providing our services to you, we may utilise cloud computing systems provided by:
- Xero Accounting Software – based in Australia & New Zealand
- Ezzy Bills/EzzyDoc Software Pty Ltd – based in Australia
- Helpscout – shared email service – based in USA
- GetFlow – task management system – based in Canada
- Google Suite – based in USA
- Dropbox – document storage system – based in USA
- Practice Protect – systems access management system – based in Australia & USA
- Senta Practice Management – Accounting Practice Management – based in UK
- GoProposal – Proposal/Engagement letter production system – based in UK
- Zoho CRM – based in India
When you interact and/or engage with Benkorp Management Services, you agree that none of the third parties we use will have any liability to you, and you will not bring any claim or proceedings of any nature in connection with this engagement against any third party that we may use to provide the services. This exclusion will not apply to any liability, claim, or proceeding founded on an allegation of fraud or other liability that cannot be excluded under law.