Catch this special Xero webinar and more
Attention all Xero users, especially if you are with Benkorp for any form of support. Here is more good news for you to further enhance your financial reporting.
At Benkorp we use Xero reports for all the financial reporting for our clients.
We also assist others getting started with the reports or improving the use to satisfy their need for improved analysis and reporting.
The aim is to make the best use of the reports – single or one-off reports, as well as reporting packages for monthly and periodic committee and board distributions.
Xero continues to develop its amazing reporting platform and has recently announced that it will retire the old reporting platform on 31st July 2023.
Click here for the announcement.
This means you won’t be able to use the old reports from 31 July 2023.
You’ll have access to older versions of Xero reports until they are retired. After this date:
- you won’t be able to run any older versions of our reports
- any saved drafts of old reports will be removed from Xero
- you will have read-only access to old published and archived reports
How Xero is helping users with the transition to the new reports:
- live webinar from Xero’s education team (register for upcoming webinars now – 25th August 2022)
- quick links in older versions of our most used reports that will make it easy to switch
- a product tour in the new Profit and Loss and Balance Sheet reports
- a tips and tricks panel in our most used reports with support articles and how-to videos
- a new tool to help you bring saved layouts from older versions into new Profit and Loss and Balance Sheet reports – this will come out later in the year.
Click Xero new report videos to watch lots of short Youtube videos about Xero’s new reports. These are easy to follow, step by step guides and information views. They will help you understand financial reporting from the basics to the more analytical. Suggest them to others on your team to help them consider ways to to prepare and/or present your reports.
Volunteers and staff on church and non-profit committees, boards and working groups are not always familiar with financial reporting. They can often “glaze over” when faced with masses of figure or spreadsheets. This is a great opportunity to take a fresh look at how your organisation prepares and present its financial reports.
The “same old same old” ways are not good enough anymore when it involves lack of clarity in financial reporting. It’s also important to have simple easy to follow financial reporting to ensure transparency and openness between the people who manage the accounts and those tasked with managing or overseeing the organisation.
- Register for the live webinar on August 25th register here
- So, share these notes around your teams and invite members to watch all or some of the videos. I suggest you check them first and identify particular videos most suitable for particular people Xero videos for new reports
- Contact our team as you move forward with the Xero new reports and let us know what assistance you require [email protected]