Frequently Asked Questions about
Bookkeeping & Accounting Options
These are some of the most commonly asked questions.
If you can’t see an answer to your question, please feel free to contact us and we’ll be happy to help.
Q: Benkorp provides Bookkeeping & Accounting services, can this be shared to reduce costs?
A: Yes. Benkorp can provide all or some of the ongoing financial management work for your organisation. Please see below some options.
Benkorp ongoing Bookkeeping & Accounting service options:
|Benkorp Services||Accounts Receivables||Accounts Payables||Payroll||Reporting Year end||Review & advise||Support|
Q: Can Benkorp provide a chart of accounts for us to use?
A: As part of a new system set up, Benkorp can provide the following Chart of Accounts to help you have a good fresh start:
- Small business template that can be customised for your business
- NFP template that can be customised for your business
- ACNC Standard Chart of Accounts
- SAPAS – Sydney Anglican Standard Chart of Accounts
- UCAP – previous NSW Uniting Church Standard Chart of Accounts – based on the ACNC standard
- Generic Church Chart of Accounts based on the SAPAS Standard Chart of Accounts