Frequently Asked Questions about
Training & Support
These are some of the most commonly asked questions about training & support. If you can’t see an answer to your question, please feel free to contact us and we’ll be happy to help.
Q: What sort of training does Benkorp provide?
A: Benkorp provides customised training for you and your team. We focus on your priorities, your questions and issues. No need to waste your time learning unnecessary functions. We are trained and bring decades of experience working with accounting systems and different organisations. The two main types of training we provide are:
- How to use an accounting system for your organisation – includes lots of bookkeeping and accounting tips
- Financial Management Training for your board, directors, parish council. This may include how to read financial statements, developing policies and procedures, developing budgets,
Q: Where does Benkorp provide training?
A:There are a few options for this:
- Onsite – at your place – we can provide onsite training at your location for up to 5 people for a minimum of three (3)hours. Travel charges apply beyond 20kms from Glebe, NSW. For the most comfort, we use your computer, in your environment using your transactions to work from.
- Online – we use the industry standard GotoMeeting for online training for up to 5 people. Minimum of 30 minutes. Each person will need access to a computer. People being trained can be in different locations. The session can be interactive, providing each person is in a quiet environment.
- Onsite – at our place – we can provide onsite training at our home office location for up to 3 people for a minimum of three (3) hours. We can provide a computer or you bring yours. We use your transactions to work from.
Q: Does Benkorp provide ongoing onsite Bookkeeping & Accounting service at our office?
A: Benkorp can sometimes provide some once off accounting services onsite, however all our ongoing Bookkeeping & Accounting services are provided online. We have developed great processes for our clients to send us work to be processed and shared. Read More