Do you have Questions about JobKeeper?
Looking for JobKeeper Information?
Financial Management for Churches
Raising the standard of financial management in churches………
Churches have to deal with wide-ranging issues of financial management
Your ministry and management teams and congregation volunteers have many challenges in scenarios such as:
- Difficult to find a treasurer
- The existing treasurer wants to retire
- Eligible members of your congregation don’t have enough time to do the bookkeeping, compliance and reporting
- The accounts are being done, but the reports are late and we’re not sure of the accuracy
- It is a struggle to work through the payroll and it’s issues
- The new “Single Touch Payroll” being introduced by the ATO
- Not sure about how to manage the minister’s special expense allowance
- It’s difficult to keep up with all the compliance changes and correct timing: GST, BAS, PAYG, ACNC, ASIC, denominational HO reporting
- Members of the board/council/management committee are not confident to deal with financial reports
- Managing the finances of the properties, departments, ministries, activities and special events
When you say YES to any of these challenges, it is time to contact the team at Benkorp to discuss possible solutions.
Welcome to Benkorp the church accounting specialists
Click the link to your group to access the support especially customised for your denomination or network
You may be asked to login with a password, follow the prompts for your password or request your password